Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pinoy Addicts Forum
WELCOME TO WWW.PINOYADDICTS.TK

anyone can view our threads but
To get full access in this site
REGISTER IN ONE CLICK!
thank you!
Pinoy Addicts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal Happenings

Go down

Paranormal Happenings Empty Paranormal Happenings

Post by IT`IO`IR`IQ`IU`IE Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:34 am

I have lived in a haunted house my entire life. When I was very young there was always a feeling of unimaginable fear in the rear part of the house. Many of my friends said time and time again that my house was haunted. I never believed them and thought some of them were completely insane.

My first experience with ghosts happened when I was 18. I was hanging out with a girl that was a very bad influence. I had just left her house and returned home to go to sleep. Before I fell asleep, it felt like something was laying on me. It almost felt like it had entered my mind (like it was sticking its tongue in my ear). Then I heard the being in a highly audible female voice yell "WES!" Immediately after it said my name my telephone rang and it was the girl I had been hanging out with. She had showed me a book about black magic and the occult right before I left her house!

I never told anyone about this experience until someone else told me that they had a very similar experience in the home in my room. He described the exact same situation to me. He had the same feelings, same experience, and it said his name as well. The alarm clock went off after that and it wasn't even set.

I began researching these things afterward. The more I learned the more intensified the sightings were. The most terrifying experience I had was with my cat. She decided to sleep with me that night. She kept getting close to me, and I could tell she was frightened. Soon after I had a feeling of unimaginable horror. It was so bad it basically incapacitated me. The cat and I looked at the foot of the bed and saw a large translucent dark figure. It proceeded to lurk across my room and vanished. As soon as it vanished it made a loud popping sound. (Like when you snap your fingers) The cat was watching it at the same time I was. When it disappeared the cat looked at me and meowed.

The most terrifying thing I saw was in a dream. I had done some research on my home and apparently there was a very rigid mean old woman that lived in the house before me. In my dream I was paralyzed. I couldn't move but I was awake. She then came and made contact with me. She was the scariest thing I have ever seen. She wore a white gown and had a scarier looking face than Golem from the Lord of the Rings. Her eyes were voids, giant black holes that took up her face. She said nothing to me, and just stared. I asked her to please not frighten us, I didn't ask to be born there and I mean you no harm.

After that, activity seemed to stop. Except for minor inconveniences like hiding things in the refrigerator or opening and closing doors.

I'm not saying ghosts are real, but something very strange and in my opinion, paranormal, happened to me and others.
IT`IO`IR`IQ`IU`IE
IT`IO`IR`IQ`IU`IE

Level : 126

Character sheet
Field:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum