Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pinoy Addicts Forum
WELCOME TO WWW.PINOYADDICTS.TK

anyone can view our threads but
To get full access in this site
REGISTER IN ONE CLICK!
thank you!
Pinoy Addicts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Evil Aunt

Go down

My Evil Aunt  Empty My Evil Aunt

Post by IT`IO`IR`IQ`IU`IE Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:19 am

by Krista
(Little Rock, Arkansas, USA)

I'm 19 years old and I have never had a paranormal experience until a couple days ago by my aunt's death bed. Keep in mind I've lived with her for about a year because my parents and adopted parents were going through a custody battle over me.

Well I've never met anyone who gets mad over everything. She would get on to you for using too much mustard, she counted the lunch meat, got mad if you wet up her shower curtains, if you were laughing alot, or just happy about anything at all. She yelled all the time she always made me nervous and made me felt like I was always doing something wrong.

Well she had lung cancer form years of smoking. She had been in the hospital for a month when my biological mom got a call from the hospital telling the family to come up. I didn't want to go.

I'll be honest. I hated this lady.

Every time you turned around there was a big problem and everything was your fault but my mama made me go.

We got to the hospital and we heard the priest scream, "Go back where you came from."

I knew it was bad. We got in here and my aunt is screaming, throwing things and damning the whole family to hell. My grandma was praying over her, the preist, my mamma, dad, brothers, sisters, people from the Church, all of us. She sat straight up. Her eyes started to glow yellow and she said, "STOP PRAYING. IT WONT HELP. YOU KNOW I'M WITH MY LORD," and she started speaking in Latin and tongues. It was crazy.

Then she smiled an evil smile and died.
IT`IO`IR`IQ`IU`IE
IT`IO`IR`IQ`IU`IE

Level : 126

Character sheet
Field:

Back to top Go down